Zero Waste Scotland is looking for entrepreneurs and businesses to take part in fully funded market research exploring the value proposition of circular businesses.
What is Meet the Market?
Meet the Market offers expert workshops and customer panel sessions to help businesses develop circular economy ideas, enhance their value proposition, and test new circular concepts with potential customers.
Expert Workshops (in person)
Participants are invited to attend workshops where circular economy experts will be available to help:
- Develop their circular economy value proposition
- Understand their customer profile and journey
- Develop and enhance their customer panel pitch.
Customer Panels (online)
After the workshop, participants will be invited to pitch their business idea to an online customer panel. The panel will be tailored to the businesses potential market and include B2B or B2C panel members who will provide feedback on the proposal.
Who is it for?
You can register for Meet the Market if you are based in Scotland and meet any of the following criteria:
- You’re a new business just starting out, an entrepreneur, a fledgling business, or an existing business keen to offer a circular product or service
- You’re developing circular products or services
- You want to feel more confident that your proposition aligns with the reasons why customers would want to engage with you
- You’ve tried engaging customers with your ideas and it’s not quite working yet
- You want to share experiences with and learn from like-minded people
Meet the Market workshop registration
The programme commences with expert, in-person workshops. Click on the link below to register to for our next workshop.
Meet the Market, Edinburgh
Tuesday 19 March, 10:00 to 15:30
Click here to register
Register your interest in our business support
If you are unable to attend our Meet the Market sessions but still interested in finding out how we can help your business, please complete the form below.
Meet the Market has been proudly supported by the Scottish Ecosystem Fund 2023-24. The programme is being delivered by a contracted partner, Resource Futures, on behalf of Zero Waste Scotland.