The time to have your say on Scotland’s circular future is now.
As the Scottish Government publishes a draft Circular Economy and Waste Route Map for consultation, building on its first introduction in 2022, we are inviting you to join us in for a webinar to learn more about key actions/policies and share your views on the priority actions.
The Route Map sets out the strategic direction and lays the foundations for how we will deliver our system-wide, comprehensive vision for sustainable resource use and Scotland’s circular economy from now to 2030. This consultation seeks to prioritise and focus on the key actions that will unlock progress across the waste hierarchy.
What to expect
In this session we will have key speakers delve into discussion points such as:
- The development of the Route Map’s four strategic aims; Reduce and Reuse, Modernise Recycling, Decarbonise Disposal, and Strengthen the Circular Economy
- Scottish government policy leads from Circular Economy Division to deliver a presentation, in collaboration with Zero Waste Scotland
- Learn about prioritised aims / proposed inventions
- Opportunity for Q&A
We will also be answering questions, live, throughout the webinar so, if you have a query you’d like to submit in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scotland's Circular Economy and Waste Route Map to 2030 Consultation open until Friday 15 March
- Strategic Environmental Assessment Environmental Report
- Evidence based research led by Zero Waste Scotland
To register for all future Route Map updates, sign up here.